§. 1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
(1) These Regulations have been drawn up on the basis of the laws of the Republic of Poland. The Terms and Conditions, together with the law, exclusively and exhaustively regulate the use and purchase of the Limited Edition gallery website available at https://limitededition.pl/.
(2) The administrator of the Limited Edition Internet gallery (hereinafter referred to as the Seller or Limited Edition) and the administrator of personal data is the company ISOIS Sp z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, registered in the National Court Register by the District Court in/for Warsaw, VI Economic Department of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000767954 with the share capital of 6000 PLN , NIP: PL7010903204, DE326816455, REGON 382378426.
(3) User, Buyer is any natural person with full legal capacity, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality, to which the law grants legal capacity.
(4) An entrepreneur is a User who carries out business activities within the meaning of the provisions of the Act of July 2, 2004. On freedom of economic activity (consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2010 No. 220 item 1447, as amended).
(5) A consumer is a User who is a natural person making a legal transaction not directly related to his/her business or professional activity.
6 The artist is the copyright owner of the Works offered for sale by Limited Edition.
7 The work is the goods that can be sold in the Limited Edition online gallery.
(8) A purchase is a transaction initiated by the User by placing an order, which leads to the conclusion of a sales contract between the Seller and the Buyer. The purchase is made over the Internet in the form of a distance contract.
(9) User Account is a place available to Users of the Limited Edition Internet Gallery after entering an e-mail address and password, allowing, among other things. ordering the Work, tracking the status of the order, changing and correcting personal information, etc.
(10) The user who uses the Limited Edition web gallery is obliged to: – Not provide or transmit content prohibited by law; – Use the Limited Edition web gallery in a manner that does not interfere with its operation; – Not send or post unsolicited commercial information within the Limited Edition web gallery; – Use the Limited Edition web gallery in a manner that does not inconvenience other customers and Limited Edition; – Using the content of the Limited Edition Internet gallery for personal use; – Using the Limited Edition Internet gallery in a manner consistent with the regulations in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Regulations, as well as the general rules of Internet use. It is forbidden to publish offensive, vulgar, pornographic content or content that does not comply with applicable laws in the Limited Edition online gallery.
(11) Users are forbidden to provide each other with any information intended to encourage direct contact, such as email address, telephone number, website address.
12 In order to use the services provided under these Regulations, the Buyer should have: a. Web browser: Internet Explorer version no older than 7.0 or Mozilla FireFox version no older than 3.0 or Chrome (all versions) or Opera version no older than 2 b. Java Script enabled c. An active e-mail address
§. 2. SCOPE AND TYPES OF SERVICES PROVIDED ELECTRONICALLY
1 Limited Edition sells Works through an online gallery and provides a “Newsletter” service.
(2) Limited Edition online gallery accepts orders placed online 24 hours a day, all days of the week. Orders placed on holidays will be processed on the first business day following the day on which the order was placed.
(3) Services provided electronically under these Regulations shall consist of enabling the use of the Limited Edition online gallery for the purpose of entering into a sales contract and its execution. The contract for the provision of electronic services is concluded for an indefinite period of time.
(4) The “Newsletter” service consists of sending a message containing information on current offers, promotions, discounts and rebates. The purpose of the Newsletter service is also to inform customers about events organized by Limited Edition and in which Limited Edition participates (openings, online exhibitions, art fairs). The service is free of charge and requires additional consent to send commercial information.
§. 3. REGISTRATION, TERMS OF CONCLUSION AND TERMINATION OF CONTRACTS FOR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES BY ELECTRONIC MEANS
(1) As a condition for the provision of services specified in the Regulations, you must read and accept all the provisions of these Regulations.
2 Registration is free and voluntary. After registration, an individual User Account is created for the User.
(3) The user, in order to register, should complete the registration form. In order to register, it is necessary to provide: an active e-mail address, login and set a password.
(4) During registration it is also possible to provide shipping data. In the case where the form is filled out by the Consumer, these are: a. Name, b. Address of residence (street, building number, apartment number, postal code, city, province, country).
(5) In addition, in the situation of frequent absence of the Consumer from his place of residence, it is optional to provide an additional shipping address (which is, for example, a work address, bearing an indication of working hours).
(6) If the User is an Entrepreneur for registration it is necessary to provide the following data: active e-mail address, password to the User Account. During the registration process, it is also possible to provide details for shipping: company name, tax ID number, name and phone number of the contact person.
(7) The conclusion of the contract for the provision of electronic services is equivalent to the submission of the following statements: a. I join the services voluntarily and meet the conditions provided in the Regulations for becoming a User b. the data contained in the registration form is truthful and does not violate the rights of third parties c. I agree to conclude the agreement electronically d. I agree to receive, on the correspondence data indicated in the registration form, system information, messages from Limited Edition web gallery needed for the execution of the order and information about difficulties, changes or technical interruptions in the operation of Limited Edition web gallery.
8 The user may terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services at any time.
(9) Termination of the agreement by either party, as well as its termination by mutual consent, is equivalent to blocking the User’s access to the User Account and its deletion.
10. Limited Edition Internet Gallery may terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services if: a. the purpose of registration or the way of using the services is obviously contrary to the principles and purpose of the operation of the Limited Edition Internet Gallery, or the address data provided by the User raises reasonable doubts as to their correctness or truthfulness, and these doubts could not be removed by means of telephone contact or e-mail messages b. the User’s activity is contrary to the applicable moral norms, incites to violence or committing a crime, and if it violates the rights of third parties c. has received official notice of the unlawful nature of the data provided or related activity, or has obtained credible knowledge of the unlawful nature of the data provided or related activity and has previously notified the User of its intention to prevent access to the User Account d. The user commits sending unsolicited commercial information, or grossly or persistently violates the provisions of the Regulations
(11) By objectively reasonable doubts referred to in paragraph. 10(a) should be understood, in particular, giving a non-existent locality, giving the name of a non-existent street in a given locality, giving fictional data (e.g., fairy tale characters) as the name of the recipient.
(12) A notice of termination of the agreement for the provision of electronic services by the Administrator of the Limited Edition Internet gallery shall be sent to the e-mail address provided in the User’s Account. Termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services shall result in the permanent deletion of the User’s Account. The declaration of termination of the agreement on provision of services by electronic means made by the User may be made by sending its content to the e-mail address provided for contact in a separate tab of the website of the Limited Edition web gallery or by deleting the User’s Account.
(13) If the termination was on the part of the Operator of the online gallery Limited Edition re-registration is possible after obtaining the Operator’s consent.
(14) Termination or termination by mutual consent of the contract for the provision of electronic services shall not affect the performance of already concluded sales contracts, unless the parties agree otherwise. The termination date of the contract in the cases indicated in paragraph. 10 is 14 days.
§. 4. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1 Limited Edition shall conduct the sale of the Works presented on the Limited Edition website gallery. The parties to the sales contract concluded through Limited Edition are: Seller and Buyer.
(2) The sales contract can be concluded with a registered User (having a User Account) and a Buyer making a purchase without registration. Buyer purchasing without registration, in order to conclude a sales contract, must each time: a. provide an active e-mail address, data referred to in § 3 paragraph. 4 or 6 and b. read and accept the provisions of the Terms and Conditions.
(3) Information about Works with price presented on the pages of the web gallery Limited Edition does not constitute an offer within the meaning of Article. 66 § 1 or 543 of the Law of April 23, 1964. Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 1964, No. 16, item 93, as amended; hereinafter: Civil Code). The information about the Works together with the price presented on the pages of the Limited Edition web gallery constitutes only an invitation to conclude a contract within the meaning of Art. 71 of the Civil Code.
(4) The conclusion of the contract of sale is reached by placing an order by the User and its acceptance by the Seller, subject to paragraph. 7 – 9. Placing an order involves filling out the appropriate form available through the Limited Edition web gallery pages. Adding the Work to the “cart” only means that you can place an order.
(5) Placing an order through the website shall constitute an offer to purchase within the meaning of Art. 66 § 1 of the Civil Code, which is binding within 72 hours. Until you confirm the selection of products with the “Place Order” button, you can make changes and modifications to the products in your order, as well as to the contact details for shipping or invoicing. Limited Edition Online Gallery immediately confirms (via email) receipt of the Buyer’s order. The contract is considered to be concluded if, within 72 business hours of placing the order, Limited Edition informs the Buyer that the order has been accepted for processing.
6 The Limited Edition online gallery also carries out the sale of Works “on request”. Limited Edition informs about the possibility and time of delivery of the order within 48 hours during business days counting from the day of placing the order by the Buyer. Placing an order is considered to be sending an email inquiring about the availability of the Work to email@example.com. The contract shall be deemed concluded if, within 10 business days of informing the Buyer of the availability of the Limited Edition Work, the Limited Edition informs the Buyer that the order has been accepted for processing.
(7) In response to a placed order, the Seller, within 72 hours, sends an e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the Buyer or contacts by phone to: a. accept the order (offer) – in this case, the sales contract is concluded on the date of the statement, b. refusal to accept the order (offer) – in this case the contract is not concluded, c. proposals for change, so-called. counteroffer – in this case, the Buyer’s acceptance of the counteroffer is necessary to conclude the contract.
(8) The reason for the counter-affidavit referred to in paragraph. 7(c) may be, in particular, such circumstances as the lack of a contract item.
9. the check referred to in paragraph. 7(c), is binding on the Seller within 2 business days. After this time, the counteroffer expires. Acceptance of the counteroffer by the Buyer within the counteroffer’s validity period (2 days) results in the conclusion of the sales contract on the terms and conditions specified in the counteroffer.
10. contact from the Seller’s representative referred to in paragraph. 7 is also an opportunity to possibly correct misplaced personal information or a mistaken order. Subsequent changes to the order may be difficult, since from the conclusion of the contract of sale the order is directed to execution and the goods may already be on their way to the buyer. Nevertheless, the Seller declares that the staff of the Limited Edition online gallery will endeavor to allow the Buyer to change the delivery data at any time, even after the conclusion of the sales contract, as well as (until the shipment) to change the content of the order.
11. the Seller may at any time verify the accuracy and truthfulness of the data entered by the Buyer. The seller has the right to withdraw from the sales contract within 10 working days from the date of conclusion of the contract in situations referred to in § 3 paragraph. 10 point 1.
12. the Seller reserves the right to change prices and withdraw individual Works presented on the website of the Limited Edition online gallery. Price change or withdrawal of the Work does not apply to orders accepted for execution.
(13) In the event of a change in the prices of Works ordered but not yet accepted, the Operator of the Limited Edition online gallery will immediately inform the Buyer. In the absence of acceptance of the changes made, the Buyer may within 10 days withdraw from the contract under the terms of §.8. of these Regulations
14th All prices presented on the websites of Limited Edition are given in Polish zloty (PLN) and include VAT. The listed prices do not include shipping costs.
15. the Works for sale presented on the pages of Limited Edition are on it with the consent and knowledge of the copyright owners of these Works (hereinafter referred to as the Artists).
16 Artists retain full copyright to the Work sold, in accordance with the Law of February 4, 1994. Copyright and Related Rights (Journal of Laws 2006 No. 90 item 631 as amended).
17 It is prohibited to copy and distribute the materials on the pages of Limited Edition. In order to obtain an opinion on the possibility of obtaining permission to copy, or distribute materials presented on the aforementioned website, the User should contact Limited Edition, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(18) The seller shall each time attach to the shipment a proof of purchase – a receipt for individuals or an invoice for companies.
§. 5. TERMS OF DELIVERY
1 The works are delivered to the specified address through a shipping company.
(2) The cost of delivery is calculated and determined during the ordering process by specifying the shipping parameters. The cost of shipping the Work is paid by the Buyer. Completion of the order implies acceptance of delivery costs by the Buyer.
3 Orders are carried out on the territory of Poland. It is also possible to ship abroad. In this case, the terms of sale and shipment of the Work abroad are agreed individually with the Buyer. The buyer who accepts the terms of delivery is obliged to pay a shipping surcharge for the difference between the cost of delivery within the territory of the Republic of Poland and the cost of delivery abroad. Outside the EU, the buyer must expect to incur additional costs in the form of customs duties taxes, etc.
(4) The Gallery shall make every effort to keep the lead time as short as possible, but no longer than 14 working days and 21 days in the case of “bespoke” Works from the date of order. The shipping date may be extended if the Seller has set a vacation covering this period of time or if the Seller has expressly stated in the description of the Work that the shipping date will be longer.
(5) If the Buyer, before shipment of the goods, is informed that the goods may arrive late, he has the right to withdraw from the contract under the terms of §.8. of these Regulations.
§. 6. PAYMENTS
(1) Buyers can pay for purchases at the Limited Edition online gallery as follows: a. By ordinary bank transfer to the bank account, b. By card (credit, payment) c. By wire transfer through the PAYU service d. Make a cash on delivery payment e. take advantage of PAYU installments.
(2) If the Buyer chooses prepayment (regular transfer, card or transfer via PAYU platform) it should be made within 3 working days from the date of confirmation of acceptance of the order for processing. After this date, Limited Edition Gallery has the right to cancel the contract. In the title of the transfer, the Buyer should provide the order number or, in the case of payment through the PayU platform, the Buyer must provide a code generated by the payment system.
(3) If the Buyer chooses cash on delivery, the Buyer shall pay for the Work at the time of receipt of the shipment from the courier.
(4) In the case of an order of the Work marked “to order” when choosing the method of payment as prepayment, the Buyer shall make payment within 3 working days counted from the day of informing the Buyer about the availability of the Work and the possibility of accepting the order for execution. After this date, Limited Edition Gallery has the right to cancel the contract.
(5) If the Buyer chooses cash on delivery for “custom” Works, the Buyer shall pay for the Work at the time of receipt of the shipment from the courier.
6 Payment for the Works may be made in one PLN currency, according to the prices for the Works published on the website. If the delivery address of the Artwork is a territory outside the Republic of Poland in the event of returning the Artwork, the Limited Edition online gallery shall refund the Buyer the amount in PLN. The buyer has to account for exchange rate differences if the payment amount is converted.
7 Transfer data: Transfer details (in PLN): ISOIS Sp z o.o., ING Bank 12 1050 1025 1000 0090 3176 3866
§.7. DISCOUNT SYSTEM
(1) Limited Edition Online Gallery reserves the right to create a discount system. The rules of the discount system will be the subject of these Regulations.
(2) The user using the Limited Edition discount system will be able to take advantage of the discount by entering the discount coupon code during the ordering process. How to obtain the discount code will be described in the terms and conditions of the Limited Edition.
(3) Registered Users of limitededition.co.uk will be notified of changes to these regulations in advance in accordance with Art. 384 of the Civil Code, and will have the option to terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services.
§. 8. RETURNS – WITHDRAWAL FROM SALES CONTRACT
(1) A consumer who has concluded a remote contract with the Seller has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason within 14 days from the date of taking possession of the Work.
(2) To withdraw from the contract, the Consumer must inform the Seller of his decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement – for example, a letter sent by mail, fax or e-mail.
(3) The consumer may use the model withdrawal form, available at the link return form, but it is not mandatory.
(4) In order to comply with the deadline for withdrawal, it is sufficient for the Consumer to send information on the exercise of the Consumer’s right of withdrawal before the expiry of the deadline for withdrawal.
(5) The consumer must return the Work to the Seller or give it to a person authorized by the Seller to collect it immediately, but no later than 14 days from the date on which he withdrew from the contract, unless the Seller offered to collect the thing himself. To meet the deadline it is sufficient to send the product back before the deadline.
(6) The consumer shall bear the direct costs of returning the item.
(7) In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Seller shall return to the Consumer all payments received from the Consumer, including the cheapest cost of delivery of products available in the Store (if the cost was paid by the Consumer) immediately, and in any case no later than 14 days from the date on which the Seller was informed of the exercise of the right of withdrawal. The payment will be refunded using the same means of payment that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed otherwise. In any case, the Consumer will not incur any fees in connection with the form of payment return.
(8) If the Seller did not offer to collect the item from the Consumer himself, the Seller may withhold reimbursement of payments received from the Consumer until he receives the item back or the Consumer provides proof of its return, whichever event occurs first.
(9) The consumer shall be liable for any diminution in the value of the product resulting from the use of the product beyond what is necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product.
(1) The Seller shall be obliged to deliver the Work free of defects to the Buyer.
(2) The Seller shall be liable to the Buyer if the Work sold has a physical or legal defect (warranty for defects).
(3) If the Work sold has a defect, the Buyer may:
a. Demand the replacement of the Work with a defect-free Work,
b. demand removal of the defect
c. Make a statement on price reduction,
d. Make a declaration of withdrawal from the contract.
(4) If the Buyer discovers a defect in the Work, he should inform the Seller about it, specifying at the same time his claim related to the identified defect or by making a statement to that effect.
(5) The buyer can use the complaint form, available at the link complaint form, but it is not mandatory.
(6) The Buyer who exercises warranty rights may deliver the defective Work to the Seller’s address at the Seller’s expense.
(7) The Seller shall respond to the complaint submitted by the Buyer within 14 days from the date of delivery of the complaint to him.
(8) Details of the Seller’s warranty for defects are governed by the provisions of the Civil Code (Articles 556 – 576).
§. 10. GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY
1 The Limited Edition Gallery guarantees the authenticity of the Works offered.
(2) Authenticity is understood as the conformity of the offered Work with the description of the Work provided by the Limited Edition Gallery.
(3) In the case of documenting the inconsistency of the Work with the description by an independent institution having the authority to adjudicate the authenticity of works of art, Limited Edition Gallery undertakes to refund the value of the purchased Work. The refund will be made by wire transfer to the bank account indicated by the User within 14 working days from the date of acceptance by the Limited Edition online gallery of the finding of non-conformity of the Work with the description.
(4) The “guarantee of authenticity” procedure can be used by sending the documents listed in section 3 to the e-mail address: email@example.com or by phone at tel. 502381176. Limited Edition will respond within 14 days from the date of delivery of the documentation.
§. 11. RIGHTS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PARTIES
(1) The Seller shall use its best efforts to ensure that the Limited Edition online gallery and all services made available through it operate continuously without any disruption.
(2) The seller reserves the right to interfere with the technical structure of the User’s Account in order to diagnose irregularities in the functioning of the services of the Limited Edition online gallery.
(3) The seller reserves the right to temporarily disable some of the functionality of the Limited Edition online gallery for the purpose of improving it, adding services or performing maintenance with advance notice to registered users.
(4) The User is obliged to immediately update the data provided during registration in case of any changes, and to keep secret and secure the login and password to access the User Account in such a way that no unauthorized persons have access to them.
(5) The user shall not transmit unlawful content using the Limited Edition web gallery.
6 The Limited Edition Online Gallery presents digital images of the Works offered, making every effort to ensure that the images presented are of the highest quality and reflect the actual condition and colors of the Works to the highest degree. The Seller is not responsible for slight color differences between the online presentation and the appearance of the original Work, related to the individual color settings of the User’s computer screen. However, this does not exclude the possibility of returning the Work free of charge, in case the Buyer finds that the color gamut of the original does not quite suit him.
7 The seller is not responsible for errors made by the buyer in the order form or during registration, if solely because of them the shipment did not reach the addressee.
8 The Seller shall not be held legally liable arising from copyright violations by third parties (Artists and/or other galleries) displaying their works on the Limited Edition web gallery. The Seller reserves the right to remove from the Limited Edition online gallery works of Artists that are suspected of violating the copyrights of third parties by their content posted in the Limited Edition online gallery.
9 The Seller shall be responsible for the Work until the Work is delivered to the Buyer. In the event of a return of the Work or a complaint, the Buyer shall be responsible for the Work until the Work is delivered to the Seller.
10. the Buyer receiving the shipment confirms its condition. Inspection of the condition of the shipment and, if any damage is found, the preparation of a damage report should take place before formal acceptance, to protect the interests of the Buyer.
§. 12. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1 Limited Edition collects only those data that are necessary for the proper provision of the services offered.
(2) The user consents to the transfer of his personal data to third parties for the purpose and to the extent necessary for the proper implementation of the services provided under the Regulations. This consent specifically includes the transfer of data to the intermediary company for ordering courier services and courier companies for the purpose of shipping. In the event that the purchased artwork is shipped not directly from the Limited Edition gallery but from the artist’s studio, the gallery reserves the right to provide the artist with the packing slip included with the shipment. Users’ personal database is subject to legal protection. This data is especially protected and secured from unauthorized access.
(3) The administrator of personal data is the Limited Edition Internet Gallery, which carries out the processing of Users’ personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended) and the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
(4) The operator of the Limited Edition web gallery may process the following data characterizing the User’s use of the service provided electronically (exploitation data):
(a) signs identifying the User,
(b) designations identifying the telecommunications network termination or data communications system used by the User,
c) information about the beginning, end and scope of each use of the electronically provided service,
d) information on the use of electronically provided services by the recipient.
(5) The operator of the Limited Edition online gallery is not responsible for the authenticity of information and data provided by Users or information about Users shared with other Users. The Store Operator notes that it is not possible to verify their compliance with the real state.
(6) The Limited Edition Internet Gallery provides Users with the exercise of their rights under the Personal Data Protection Act, in particular, the User has the right to inspect his/her personal data and the right to change, correct and request its deletion, by means of an electronically sent statement to the email address of the Limited Edition Internet Gallery.
(7) Exercising the right to delete one’s own data from the Limited Edition online gallery system is tantamount to deregistration of the User and termination of the contract. With the deletion of the User’s Account, Limited Edition Internet Gallery will delete the User’s data permanently and irretrievably, thus ceasing the processing of the User’s personal data. However, the administrator reserves the right to keep data such as the time and IP address of the user’s login after the deletion of the account for the purposes of the Police and the Prosecutor’s Office, as well as data necessary for the billing of services rendered until they are settled.
§. 13. FINAL PROVISIONS
(1) In matters not covered by these Regulations, the relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.
(2) In the event of a dispute arising in connection with the performance of a contract entered into under the Regulations, the parties undertake to resolve it amicably acting in good faith.
(3) If it is not possible to reach an agreement in the manner indicated in paragraph. 2. the court of competent jurisdiction to resolve the dispute will be the court having jurisdiction over the seat of Limited Edition. The preceding sentence does not apply to disputes to which the Consumer is a party.
4 The Limited Edition Internet Gallery reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions. Information about the changes will be posted on the pages of the Limited Edition web gallery. In addition, registered Users will be notified of any change to the Terms and Conditions by email with the right to terminate the contract within 14 days. Amendments to the Regulations shall become effective upon the expiration of the notice period. Orders placed before the effective date of changes to the Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the provisions of the Terms and Conditions as in effect at the time the order was placed.
5. the Regulations are effective as of 27.05.2013.
At Limited Edition, we respect your right to privacy. On this page you will find our position on
Collection, processing and use of information about users.
What personal information is collected and used by Limited Edition?
Users of our services remain anonymous until they decide otherwise themselves. Resulting from the general principles of connections made on the Internet
information contained in system logs (e.g. IP address) is used by Limited Edition to collect general, statistical demographic information
(e.g., about the region from which the connection is made).
Creating an account on our services, requires filling out a form, in which it is necessary to provide information necessary to identify the customer making the purchase
(name and surname), enabling the user to be contacted (home address, e-mail address and telephone) and information on where to deliver the parcel
(shipping address). The information provided in the form is used by us only for necessary contacts with our users.
Information is stored and processed by Limited Edition with appropriate security measures that meet the requirements of Polish law.
Is the personal information provided shared with others?
Limited Edition does not share personal information with others, except for the purpose of fulfilling an order (courier companies, artists shipping directly from their studios).
The data is stored on the Magento platform on which the store is built. In addition, the names and email addresses of customers and newsletter subscribers s stored on the MailChimp platform for sending newsletters. MailChimp complies with legal requirements for the protection of personal data. Both platforms are user and password protected.
The right to inspect, correct and delete your information
Limited Edition uses the ready-made automatic unsubscribe solution provided by MailChimp, by clicking a button
Removal of customer data from the store database is possible by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone number +48502381176.
Voluntary decision by the user
The possibility of making a purchase on our services is possible both with and without an account, but in both cases it is necessary for the user to provide data from the
attention to the possibility of identifying, contacting the user as well as delivering the purchased goods to him. Leaving your data in the services is voluntary
the user’s decision and he can opt out and delete his profile in whole or in part at any time.
Limited Edition Gallery is open to any feedback, comments and questions from its users regarding the confidentiality of information. You can contact us
electronically or by snail mail. Details are available on the About page of the gallery.
(a) RODO compliant clause:
According to Art. 13 para. 1-2 Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27.04.2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal. EU L 119, s.1) – RODO – we inform you that:
The administrator of your data is ISOIS Sp z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, registered in the National Court Register by the District Court in/for Warsaw, VI Economic Department of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000767954 with the share capital of 6000 PLN , NIP: PL7010903204, DE326816455, REGON 382378426
You can contact us at any time about your data protection issues at the e-mail address email@example.com, at the telephone number
+48 502381176 or in writing to the address of our headquarters indicated above
Purposes and basis of processing:
As the controller, we will process your data:
A. for the purpose of providing information about events organized by Limited Edition or in which Limited Edition participates (openings, finishes, art fairs, online exhibitions
B. for analytical purposes, including, in particular, better selection of services to meet the needs of our customers, general optimization of our products, optimization of service processes, b
faking knowledge about our customers, being the realization of our legitimate interest in this – in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph. 1(f) RODO;
C. in order for us to offer you products and services directly (direct marketing), including matching them to your needs, i.e. profiling,
being the realization of our legitimate interest in this – in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph. 1(f) RODO,
D. in order to conclude and perform the sales contract
Right to object
At any time you have the right to object to the processing of your data described above. We will stop processing your data for these purposes,
unless we can demonstrate that there are compelling legitimate grounds for us to use your data that override your interests,
rights and freedoms or your data will be necessary for us to possibly establish, assert or defend claims.
At any time you have the right to object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes. If you take advantage of this
law – we will stop processing data for this purpose.
Data retention period
We may process data processed for direct marketing of our products and services until you object to its processing, including
purpose or determine that they have become obsolete.
If a contract is concluded, we will keep the personal data resulting from the concluded contract for 10 years for natural persons and 5 years for legal entities.
Data processed on the basis of the consent given will be stored until the consent is withdrawn.
Recipients of data
Your personal data may be disclosed to other data controllers processing data on their own behalf:
– entities conducting postal or courier services,
– entities engaged in payment activities (banks, payment institutions, and financial institutions),
– In the case of online sales to artists shipping work directly from their studios, as long as Limited Edition does not have the work on the day of the order physically in its
Rights of data subjects:
According to the RODO, you are entitled to:
The right to access your data and receive a copy of it;
The right to rectify (amend) your data;
The right to erasure of data, restriction of data processing;
The right to object to data processing;
The right to data portability;
The right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Information about the requirement/voluntariness of providing data
Provision of data is voluntary, but nevertheless necessary to provide services or enter into a contract.
In the process [e.g., preference analysis/performance of a contract], we make decisions by automated means, including profiling, based on data such as product data
found in the shopping cart, the length of time spent on the various tabs of the store, the amount of the order placed…. These decisions are made completely automatically
based on scoring models and statistical analysis, etc. Decisions made in this automated manner affect, for example, the availability of products, the introduction of
New functionalities, solutions in the store, the way the offer is presented, etc.